In this episode we have special guests from American Patriot the III% South Carolina and National to discuss Operation Benghazi Truth. Recently APIII’s Matthew Leber, Monique, and a Marine Sergeant from the SC chapter have made international news by confronting Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and former president Bill Clinton about the truth of Benghazi. Operation Benghazi Truth is a new initiative to put pressure on Mrs. Clinton for lying to the American people and the families of the fallen four by being at every public appearance till the general election. For info on how to help Operation Benghazi Truth, please email Matthew.Leber@Outlook.com or SouthCarolina@APIIINation.com.
Former president Bill Clinton was in Bluffton, South Carolina today February 26th campaigning for his wife, Hillary. When a Marine veteran from APIII SC stood up and addressed the former president about his democratic primary candidate wife about the four Americans that were killed in Benghazi, Libya. With the crowd booing him, the former Marine drill sergeant continued to ask the tough questions. That’s right, American Patriot the III% will ask the hard questions if the soft media won’t. The Clinton fan base was so against the truth that even the ex-president was quoted as to saying “You listen to me, I’m not your Commander in Chief anymore, but if I was I’d tell you to be more polite”
Currently APIII are planning on appearing at every Clinton event till the general election, contact us at INFO@APIIINation.com
Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton was in Charleston, SC on February 25th speaking at a NAACP event. What you won’t see on most news outlets is that Matthew Leber of APIII-SC was present as well. Leber was in the crowd protesting for Clinton to acknowledge that she lied about her involvement and true knowledge of September 11, 2012 attack in Benghazi, Libya.
Although Matthew Leber was loudly removed from the event; CNN, Huffington Post, and others reported of “Black Lives Matter” had interrupted the event. Only Fox News actually reported of Leber’s protest.
In the parking lot outside the venue, Secret Service agents waited and tried to question Matthew and his wife. He made it very clear that he was exercising his rights and they backed down.
You may remember, Leber held a protest at the Democratic debate in January in Charleston as well. If you are in South Carolina and would like to get involved with Matthew and our SC chapter, join APIII’s South Carolina Chapter.
APIII’s own Matthew Leber stood loud and proud at the Democratic Party Debate in Charleston, SC on the 17th. He stood in front, beside, and surrounded by sign waving Clinton supports; his sign said different though.
“The 4 Benghazi Lives Matter” was in large print across Leber’s sign. Matthew lead a protest at the debate against former Secretary of State and now presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. Matthew being the professional he is didn’t let the disparaging comments of Clinton’s supporters. You can read one of his interviews at The Patriot Nation and although he was interviewed by other media outlets, obviously he did not fit their agenda.
Overview of this weeks podcast from Charlie01
Congress is on recess currently, but upcoming events to watch…
• Senate will start considering the Iran nuke deal sept. 8th
• The end of the federal government’s fiscal year is sept. 30th, will there be a budget passed? Will we see more quantitative easing?… how do you think the world will take more devaluing of the dollar?
• More bills to defund planned parenthood
• Two bills introduced in congress involving sanctuary cities:
1. “Enforce The Law for Sanctuary Cities Act” HR3009 has passed the house and is going to senate judiciary committee after the recess. It denies state or local govt funding if they fail to enforce immigration laws.
2. “Stop Sanctuary Cities Act” S1814- similar to House bill.
• Another Benghazi hearing is scheduled for Oct. 22nd and will be questioning Clinton again regarding her emails
• Congressional Gold Medal HR2567 which gives congressional gold medals to the 4 victims of the Benghazi attack has been proposed in the house.
Today we morn and send our prayers to the families and friends of Alison Parker and Adam Ward after they were gunned down early Wednesday morning. Unfortunately gun control advocates are already beating their drum… be vigilant for gun control attempts.
Events of the week… as everyone knows the market has been very volatile lately with the plunge on Friday and starting out on Monday causing New York Stock Exchange to invoked rule 48 for the first time in 18 years allowing the market to open without setting opening prices during uncertain market conditions and were planning to halt trades if the S&P 500 dropped 7% on Monday.
Preparedness: Emergency Bag (bug out bag, go bag, get home bag)
• Before you build a doomsday bug out bag, build a hotel bag
• Emergency bag items should be tailored to your specific needs, but necessities are food, water, first aid, hygiene products, flashlight, whistle, multi-tool, lighter, duct tape, rope, extra clothes.
• If camping is a possibility add shelter, blankets, fire starters